Generation Now Fellowship - Application
The Jewish Education Project is proud to launch the second cohort of the Generation Now Fellowship, an immersive, world-class experience designed for senior professionals from across the United States who are interested in making a lasting impact on the field of Jewish teen education and engagement. Fellows will be connected to a community of colleagues representing a diverse array of organizations and initiatives. This Fellowship is for you if you are an ambitious professional who is deeply committed to Jewish teen education and engagement.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Have a minimum of 12 years of professional experience, at least 3 of which are in the teen engagement field.
- Be full-time employees of a Jewish organization within the United States.
- In your professional role:
- Hold responsibility for designing training and professional development programs for other teen engagement professionals, OR
- Supervise at least three teen engagement professionals, OR
- Are in a senior management position of a teen engagement organization or a community-based education/service organization serving teens or teen professionals, OR
- Are uniquely positioned in a national organization that impacts Jewish teens
- AND you will have been in the above position for at least one year as of the first seminar in May 2019.
The Generation Now Fellowship Application has three sections:
- Part 1: Demographic Information & Resume
- In this section, please be prepared to upload a PDF copy of your resume.
- Part 2: References
- In this section, please be prepared to provide the names of two individuals who will each submit a reference on your behalf. One of your references must be a direct supervisor.
- We will reach out to your references directly, requesting them to fill out a reference form. Please fill out the demographic and reference sections of this form ASAP so we can reach out to them immediately. You are welcome to save your progress and return to the application at a later time to complete the remaining sections. Please keep in mind that applications are due in full, including references, by 10am EST, January 28.
- Part 3: Personal Response Questions
- Three short-response questions
- Video submission
You may view the short response questions and video prompt here
so that you may begin working on the personal response portion of this application. You will be able to edit your essay responses and save your progress until you select "submit application."
Applications are due in full by 10 am on Monday, January 28, 2019.